Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Skimble Gets High Marks and FI Welcomes New Grads in Paris and Sydney
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Skimble, was touted as a favorite workout app of Randi Zuckerberg (WHDH - Boston); Skimble powers the mobile wellness movement with ecosystem of fun, dynamic & social coaching applications.
- The Sydney Founder Institute graduated eight startups (StartupSmart); This is the third batch of startups to graduate from Sydney FI.
- Silicon Valley grad, Jeremy Geiger, founder of Retailigence, to speak at OMMA mCommerce and Mobile CEO & CMO Summit (Wall Street Journal); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Seattle graduate, Litesprite, was featured on medGadget as a notable game for health (medGadget); Litesprites makes mobile games to help people achieve behavior change.
- Silicon Valley graduate, Udemy, was featured on Right Startups (Right Startups); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Los Angeles grad, Jiliene Helman, was featured on Crowdsourcing.org to talk about her startup Realty Mogul (Crowdsourcing.org); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.