Today we are excited to announce the launch of our newest location - Moscow, Russia!
Our first Russian chapter is just around the corner, as the 4-month program is slated to start on Monday, May 13th. Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.
If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Moscow, click here to apply. If you apply by the Early Application Deadline on Sunday, April 14th, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free (typically $25), and have the opportunity to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Founder Institute: Информационная сессия: April 8th, 7:00pm
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: April 15th, 7:00pm
- Founder Institute: Информационная сессия: April 22nd, 7:00pm
- Вечерний прием Founders Night Out: April 26th, 7:00pm
There are many reasons why the Founder Institute is setting up shop in Moscow. Entrepreneurship is becoming a popular career choice in Russia, however, the lack of startup experience, coupled with the innate problems of the growing market, are posing hard challenges for founders. In addition, Moscow already offers a number of courses for tech entrepreneurs, but none of them are focused specifically on company creation. The Founder Institute is going to set an important precedent in the Moscow startup ecosystem, bringing not only the values of Silicon Valley to Russia, but also the best practices for innovation.
The Moscow Founder Institute will be lead by Peter Tatischev and Maria Adamian. Peter is a curator at Digital October where he is responsible for producing the European version of the acclaimed DEMO conference. Maria is the lead organizer of TechCrunch Moscow and a number of other international conferences and educational events for tech startups.
Expected mentors of the program include;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of the Founder Institute
- Bayram Annakov, CEO, App in the Air
- Denis Dovgopolyi, Partner, Founder at BVU Group
- Sergey Gribov, Managing Director & VP, Abrys Consulting
- Sergey Mitrofanov, Strategic Director, Socialist
- Dmitry Repin, CEO, Digital October
- Egor Rudi, CEO and co-founder, Eruditor Group
- And many more to be announced.
We hope you will join us in Moscow and launch a company in 2013!