The Founder Institute is the world's most challenging step-by-step program to start an impactful and enduring company.
The Founder Institute is excited to partner with an organization that shares our goal of fostering a strong local startup ecosystem: Vet-Tech, the nation's leading startup accelerator for military veterans. Through the Vet-Tech Veterans Fellowship, we aim to help foster entrepreneurship in the military community, and help veterans create jobs.
As part of the Vet-Tech Veteran's Fellowship, any veteran or service member who wants to start a technology company can apply to a U.S. Founder Institute chapter for free, and the best overall applicant from participating cities will receive a Fellowship to participate in the program for free as well.
Applications are currently open for Founder Institute programs in the following cities:
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast: Starting on 2016-03-15
- Bangalore, India: Starting on 2016-03-26
- Barcelona, Spain: Starting on 2016-02-16
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil: Starting on 2016-05-31
- Buffalo, US: Starting on 2016-04-09
- Chisinau, Moldova: Starting on 2016-05-23
- Cordoba ES, Spain: Starting on 2016-02-24
- Curitiba, Brazil: Starting on 2016-03-28
- Greenville, US: Starting on 2016-04-18
- Hanoi, Vietnam: Starting on 2016-03-23
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Starting on 2016-04-25
- Ibadan, Nigeria: Starting on 2016-06-03
- Lagos, Nigeria: Starting on 2016-06-21
- Los Angeles, US: Starting on 2016-04-04
- Madrid, Spain: Starting on 2016-03-17
- Nairobi, Kenya: Starting on 2016-04-06
- New York, US: Starting on 2016-03-01
- Orange County, US: Starting on 2016-03-09
- Panama City, Panama: Starting on 2016-03-01
- Penang, Malaysia: Starting on 2016-03-14
- Portland, US: Starting on 2016-06-01
- Ribeirao Preto, Brazil: Starting on 2016-04-27
- San Francisco, US: Starting on 2016-02-16
- Sao Paolo, Brazil: Starting on 2016-04-28
- Sydney, Australia: Starting on 2016-03-07
- Tallinn, Estonia: Starting on 2016-03-15
- Tokyo, Japan: Starting on 2016-03-16
- Visakhapatnam, India: Starting on 2016-05-21
- Washington DC, US: Starting on 2016-04-25
- Waterloo, Canada: Starting on 2016-04-05
To apply for the Vet-Tech Veteran's Founder Fellowship, you must complete your application and enroll by the Early Application Deadline in your city. Recipients of the fellowship will be notified within 5 days after the Early Admissions Deadline.Start your entrepreneurship journey by applying for the Vet-Tech Veteran's Founder Fellowship, and take the Predictive Admissions Test today.
Learn more about the Founder Institute at www.FI.co.