Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Silicon Valley Summer 2017 Semester!
If you want to launch a startup in Silicon Valley and could use expert training and feedback, then apply to the Silicon Valley Founder Institute today, or attend a free event.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-05-21) will have their application fees waived (typically $50), and if you enroll by the Early Deadline you are also eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
Since launching in Silicon Valley in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch several promising companies in the region, and our efforts in Silicon Valley have also been profiled by several high profile media channels,.
To celebrate the launch, the Silicon Valley Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 150 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Silicon Valley are local startup leaders Ryan Micheletti (Director of Global Operations at the Founder Institute, and Co-Founder of the Vet-Tech Accelerator), Mike Suprovici (Entrepreneur in Residence at the Founder Institute, Founder of Explorence), and Balaji Sivasubramanian (Entrepreneur In Residence, Engineering Capital).
In addition, some of Silicon Valley's top entrepreneurs will mentor founders in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Silicon Valley Summer 2017 includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ana Baltodano
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Andrew Filev: Founder&CEO, Wrike
- Andrew Koven: Managing Partner & CEO, LDR Ventures
- Avery Lyford: Chief Customer Officer, InfoStretch
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway Incubator
- Bob Rosin: Bob Rosin - VP Business Development, LinkedIn (San Francisco FI)
- Bow Rodgers: CEO, Vet-Tech
- Bram Cohen: Founder/Chief Scientist, BitTorrent
- Brett Murray: Vice President, Marketing, View, Inc.
- Carter Laren: Founder/CEO, Inara Ventures
- Ciarán Byrne
- Dan Arkind: Dan Arkind - Founder & CEO, JobScore (San Francisco FI) , JobScore
- Dan Rubins: Founder & CEO, Legal Robot
- Daniel Saccani: President, Ravix Group, Inc.
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Emna Ghariani: Chapter Lead Director, The Founder Institute
- Eren Bali: Chairman & Co-founder, Udemy
- Gagan Biyani: Gagan Biyani - CoFounder, Fresh (San Francisco FI) , Fresh
- Gisele Bisson, Visibility Shift
- Himakara Pieris: CEO, Hydra.ai
- Jason Calacanis: Jason Calacanis - CEO, Mahalo.com (San Francisco FI) , Mahalo.com
- Jeff Bonforte: Jeff Bonforte - SVP, Yahoo (Silicon Valley FI) , Yahoo
- Jessica Alter: Founder/CEO, Founder Dating
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Jim Kaskade: VP & GM, Digital Applications, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- Joe Garza
- John Lee: Vice President, Early Stage Banking, Silicon Valley Bank
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- K. Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, Incmind
- Leila Banijamali: Leila Banijamali - CEO & Founder, Startup Documents (San Francisco FI) , Startup Documents
- Lev Mazin: CEO, AYTM
- Lucy Keoni: CoFounder, StartUpRising
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi, Drop, Fluxx
- Maria Mokhnatkina: CEO, RoadGazer Inc.
- Mark Frohnmayer: Founder, Arcimoto
- Mike Suprovici
- Munjal Shah: CEO, Like.com
- Nita Singh Kaushal: Founder, Miss CEO
- Nitin Pachisia: Founding Partner, Unshackled
- Omar Valle: Startup Business Development, Amazon Web Services
- Paul D'souza: President and CEO, Delivering Peak Performance
- Phil Libin: Co-Founder and Chairman of Evernote, Managing Director at General Catalyst, General Catalyst
- Phnam Bagley: Partner and Creative Director, Nonfiction
- Rachel Loui: Chief Strategy Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Raj Singh: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Ravishankar Gundlapalli: CEO & Founder, MentorCloud, Inc.
- Ron Gentile: Partner, CentralSpark
- Ryan Micheletti: Founder, Vet-Tech
- Shahab Kaviani: Co-Founder, Chief Entrepreneurs Office, CoFoundersLab
- Shira Abel: CEO, Hunter & Bard
- Srdjan Kovacevic: Vice President, MetricStream, Inc.
- Steven Frisch: Serial Entrepreneur & Advisor, CentralSpark.io
- Subha Shetty
- Suz Somersall: CEO, KiraKira
- Travis Giggy: Founder, Swing by Swing Golf
- Victor Chapela: Victor Chapela - Founder & CEO, Suggestic (Silicon Valley FI), Suggestic
- Vincent Lui: Managing Director, Rhapsody Ventures
- Walter Roth: CEO, inward.me
- Wayne Willis: Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Wilson Cheung: Principal, Ravix Group
- Y Vonne Hutchinson: Founder, ReadySet
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder, Eye-Fi & Forq
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
We hope you will join us in Silicon Valley and launch a company in 2017.