The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Washington DC Winter 2018 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2017-11-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Washington DC, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Washington DC Chapter will be led by local leaders Cynthia Traeger (CEO of Pacific Siren International), and Dede Haskins (Former CEO & President of NewVision Health).
In addition, participants in Washington DC will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ajay Sravanapudi: CTO, Videology
- Ali Sorbi: Principal, Pendulum Advisors
- Allyson Redpath: Board Member, Westchester Land Trust
- Chris Duffus: Co-Founder, Leaf College Savings, LLC
- Chris Vizas: Founder and CEO, East Wind Partners
- Christian Na
- Christina Hedberg: Founder, LiveEdge Business Development
- Cody Semrau: Founder and CEO, BetterMynd
- Danielle Tate: Founder & CEO, MissNowMrs.com & Elegant Entrepreneur
- Dave Sandrowitz: Owner & Principal Consultant, Substrate LLC
- David Giannini: Chairman and CEO, Cirrusworks, Inc.
- Ed Harrell: Managing Partner, Harrell Capital Partners LLC
- Ellis Rosenberg: Vice President, Sales, WellDoc, Inc
- Eric Koefoot: Co-founder, Ascend Sales Partner
- Frances Reimers: Principal , Firestarter
- Genevieve Nixon: Founder and CEO, Planet with Friends
- Glen Hellman: Glen Hellman - Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC (Baltimore FI) , Driven Forward, LLC
- Gorkem Sevinc: CTO, emocha Mobile Health Inc
- Greg Lewin: Business leader
- Henry Hunter: ceo, Incidr
- Jeb Ory: Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Phone2Action, Inc.
- John Holaday: Chairman and CEO, DisposeRx Inc.
- Joseph Daniels: Partner, Co-Chair -- Venture Capital and Emerging Companies Group , McCarter & English, LLP
- Joshua Konowe: Founder & CEO, Uppidy.com
- Kathie Brady: CEO Group Chair, Vistage
- Lilian Ting: Founder, Urban Haven
- Liz Sara: Managing Director, Best Marketing, LLC
- Liza Rodewald: Co-founder, Hire Mad Skills
- Mariya Bouraima: Founder and CEO
- Naresh Verma
- Neil Kleinberg: Founder/CEO, DiliVer
- Paul Schwinn: Associate Attorney, Shulman Rogers
- Peter Ettinger
- Roger Yee: Roger Yee - Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures , Fortify Ventures
- Ronald Uba: Senior Business Development Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Rosemarie Truman: Founder and CEO, The Center for Advancing Innovation
- Ryan Sears: Co-Founder & CEO, SurveySnap
- Sam Bahreini: Chief Experience Officer, The Center for Advancing Innovation
- Sanjay Prasad: Founder/ CEO, SurgiPrice/ SurgiConnect
- Sarah Van Dell: CEO, Plum Relish
- Sean Makulowich: Founder/CEO, Makulowich Ventures
- Tien Wong: Founder and CEO, Lore
- Tim Keough: Founder & CEO, WythMe
- Tyrone Taylor: President, Capitol Advisors on Technology, Former NASA Director
- You Mon Tsang: Founder and CEO, ChurnZero
- And many more to be announced.
In only 8 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.