Join us this year and launch a company in San Juan with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Puerto Rico 2016 Semester are due very soon (2015-12-13).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in San Juan, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 8 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The San Juan Chapter will be led by local leaders Jonathan Gonzalez (CEO/Co-Founder, Kytelabs), Manny Morales (Founder, Grasslark), and Sofía Stolberg (Co-founder & CEO, Piloto 151).
In addition, participants in San Juan will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Begueli: CTO, Dynamite Labs, Inc.
- Aman Advani: CEO and Co-Founder, Ministry of Supply
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- Dave Watkins: Founder, CEO, FeedYak, Inc
- Emilio Fuentes: Senior Director, Citrix
- Eugenio Torres: Capital Member, Ferraiuoli LLC
- Giancarlo Gonzalez: CEO, MAX Web Group
- James Gonzalez: Principal, Verum Corporate Development
- Jason Shuman: Venture Capitalist, US Investment Partners
- Jeffrey Dachis: CEO, One Drop
- Jonathan Gonzalez: CEO, Kytelabs
- Jorge Torres: Managing Director, VenSeed
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Kenneth Kay: Founder and Chairman, San Juan Tech Meetup
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: Luke Todesco - CEO, Gustazos Canada (Puerto Rico FI), Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, TiX.By
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Michael Jimenez: President, Asserts
- Sebastian Vidal: Executive Director, Parallel18
- Tom Steinke: Retired
- Toni Gemayel: Founder, Banyan
- Wallace González, Independent Financial Services Professional
- Wesley Cullen: CEO, Spotery