In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Lisbon Fall 2017 (Postponed) Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexandre Barbosa: Managing Partner, Faber
- Antonio Ferreira: CEO, Lunacloud
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway Incubator
- Claudia Ranito: CEO, Medbone
- Cristina Fonseca: Co-Founder, TalkDesk
- Daniel Vila Boa: Managing Partner & Founder, Chilltime
- Diederik Stols: Partner, Boekx Advocaten
- Diogo Chalbert: Board, Capital Criativo
- Diogo Teles: Head of Product, Faber Ventures
- Diogo Guerra: Senior Vice President of Product Development, Feedzai
- Filipa Bastos: Partner, Grupo Your
- Guilherme Lopes: CEO & Founder
- João Felix: CEO, Mobiag
- João De Sousa Aroso: Executive Director, Paginas Amarelas
- João de Travassos: Partner, Travassos, Albuquerque & Associados
- Jose Almeida
- José Guerreiro De Sousa: Principal, Espírito Santo Ventures
- Luis Baptista Coelho: VP Business Development, NDrive Navigation Systems
- Luís Pedro Martins: CEO and Co-Founder at Zaask, Zaask
- Luis Losada Ferreira: CEO & Founder
- Marco Oliveira: CEO & Founder, Xpand-IT
- Michael Clark: Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com (Denver FI), VSCO
- Miguel Porto Monteiro: CEO, FixeAds (OLX.pt, Standvirtual.com, Imovirtual.com)
- Miguel Ribeiro: CEO, CEO - NVESPRI S.A.
- Paulo Andrez: President, EBAN - European Business Angels Network
- Pedro Janela: CEO, WYGroup
- Pedro Moura: CEO, Mobizy
- Pedro Ribeiro Santos: Executive Director , ES Ventures
- Ricardo Vilares: CEO, MYGON / GOCAR Tours
- Sergio Carvalho: Founder and CEO, Megamedia
- Tiago Borges: Owner and Board Member, Inosat
- Vasco Silva: Founder, ByClosure
- And many more to be announced.