Join us this year and launch a company in Kabul with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Kabul Winter 2018 Semester are due very soon (2018-01-14).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Kabul, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 8 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Kabul are Roia Shefayee, a legal adviser to tech entrepreneurs and tech startups; Edriss Raha, President of MetaMarketing; and Omar Ansari, a senior entrepreneur and researcher in ICT.
In addition, participants in Kabul will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including:
- Ahmad Fahim Didar: Founder and CEO, Aghaez Business Consulting
- Ajmal Paiman: Director/Co-Founder, Shetab, Afghanistan Center for Business and Social Innovation
- Akbar Arghandiwal: CEO, Synergy Solution
- Akmal Arzhang: Founder & CEO, ToNext
- Dirk Hanekom: Partner, Rosenstock Legal Services
- Ertan Atay: CEO, LojiPlatform
- Katie McGowan: Business Strategist
- Matiullah Rahmaty: Co-Founder, Impactheworld
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Sajad Ghanizada: Head of Marketing, Hurdlr
- Sanzar Kakar: Sanzar Kakar - Chairman, Afghanistan Holding Group (Kabul FI) , Afghanistan Holding Group
- Suleman Fatimie: Managing Partner, Afghanistan Center for Excellence
- Tom Kraemer: Attorney, Rosenstock Legal Services
- Yousef Mehrabi: Investment Manager, InFrontier
- Zabihullah Hidayat: Founder & CEO, 786 Pharmacy
- Zen Parry: Executive Director, International Center for Afghan Women's Economic Development