The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Hong Kong 2017 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2017-03-19) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Hong Kong, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Hong Kong is Cedric Delzenne, a successful digital entrepreneur living and loving Hong Kong since 2010.
In addition, participants in Hong Kong will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Alexandre Wayenberg: Founder & CEO
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Bart Verkoeijen: Web Developer, Quantifeed
- Chris Sykes: Head of Legal, Dragon Law
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- David Wieland: Managing Partner, Chief of Design, Grayscale
- Deepak Madnani: Founder - CEO, Paperclip Startup Campus
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Devin Ehrig: Partner, Barron Asia Venture
- Frank Lee: Patent Assistant, Marks and Clerk HK
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Harry Ng: COO, StaySorted
- Ho Yin Cheung: Founder, Riotly Social Media
- Howard Kwong: COO, Stakk Factory
- Jaan Tallinn: Partner, Ambient Sound Investments
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel, Kohpy Ventures
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Keith Ip: CEO, Innopage
- Linda Chan: Content Lawyer, Dragon Law
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, Vectr Ventures
- Martin Kessler: Founder
- Michael Bruck: Business Development Consultant, SRI International
- Mike Mastroyiannis: Founder and Partner , Link4Success
- Padraig Walsh: Partner, Bird & Bird
- Raphael Cohen: CEO & Co-Founder, Swiss Founders Fund
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder, Designjar, EIR at Mind Fund
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Roland Yau: Managing Partner, CoCoon Ignite Ventures, L.P.
- Rudi Leung: General Manager
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Simon Loong: Founder & CEO, WeLab
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- And many more to be announced.
In only 8 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.