Join us this Summer and launch a company in Bangalore with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Bangalore Spring 2017 Semester close this Sunday (2017-06-18).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bangalore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 9 years of operation, over 2,700 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bangalore Chapter will be led by local leaders Naveen Lakkur (Co-Founder of HomeConnectOnline.com and Director of VIGYANLABS) and Srikanth Bhagavat (Managing Director of Hexagon Capital Advisors).
In addition, participants in Bangalore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Abdul G Sait: Group CEO and venture catalyst, Basket Option
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Anand Varadaraj: CEO, Yo2Yoga
- Arjun G N: CEO, ArtPandora,Tudo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Arunabh Choudhary: Partner, Juris Corp
- Arvind Lodaya: Co-Founder, Deccan Center for Innovation and Design
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder & Editor, FirstFewCustomers.com
- Chiranth Patil: Founder
- Ganesh Shankar: CEO, Fluxgen Technologies
- Gaurav Maheshwari: Co-founder, GetLook
- Geetha Ramamurthy: CEO, Career Confidence
- Geetha Ramamurthy: CEO, Career Confidence.com
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Girish Rowjee: CEO, Greytip Software
- Girish Maiya: Co Founder, SnapCommute Labs (P) Ltd
- Govindarajan VR: Director, Perfios
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- K . Ramesh Kumar: Founder, Incubators Global
- Karthikeyan Sundaram: Co Founder, Greendzine Technologies
- Krishnakant Naik: Founder, Vayukrishi
- Kshama Ravikumar: Partner, Avigna Law
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Mukesh Ghatiya: Product Strategy Consultant, Start-up advisor/mentor
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Nivedha R.M.: Co-Founder, TrashCon
- Pavan Soni: Founder, Inflexion Point Consulting.
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Raj Gopal: CEO, Invenzo Labs
- Raja Sekhar Kommu: CEO, ApnaComplex.com
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Rajiv Raghunandan: Founder, SeedX
- Ramesh Bulchandani: Founder, Atlas Brands P Ltd
- Ravikiran Annaswamy: Founder and CEO, Innohabit Technologies
- Roshan Baliga: Co-founder , SnapCommute Labs (P) Ltd
- Sanjay Nadkarni: Founder, Babyoye
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Shekhar Kirani: Partner, Accel Partners
- Sonia Sharma: Co-Founder, Pantheon Inc
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, OffiNeeds.com
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivas Njay: CEO, Payjo
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhabrata Ghosh: Founder & CEO, Celsius100 Consulting
- Sudeendra Koushik: Chief Innovator, Prasu
- Sunil Bangalore: Director - Innovation and Technology Program
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Tej Pochiraju: Director, Jaaga Startup
- Vanishree P Acharya: Founder, Kromaspects SciTec Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
- Vinay Kumar: Co-founder and Rainmaker, Verbinden Communication Pvt Ltd
- Vishy V: VP, Shruth and Smith Holdings