650 Page Mill Rd
- Start Date: Wed May 31, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Veteran Pitch Bootcamp Partners
Who Should Attend the Veteran Pitch Bootcamp?
- Tonight, its all about Veteran Entrepreneurship!
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
Anyone interested in meeting Founder Institute Directors or Mentors
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch?
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way?
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching investors?
- How do you know when your pitch is good enough?
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Pitch Workshop: Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Veteran Pitch Competition
- Networking and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
Five Founders will be selected to give their five minute pitch to our panel of judges. To be selected for the competition, please send your deck to Ryan@founderinstitute.com
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Sergey Sundukovskiy
- BDO , 3570 Carmel Mountain Rd. , San Diego
- 06:00 PM
- David Friend
- Alley (Powered by Verizon) , 10 Ware Street , Cambridge
- 06:00 PM