119 Nueces St
- Start Date: Tue Jul 18, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Founder, President & Chief Product Officer
Mentor + Facilitator
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
About our Venue Partner:
Galvanize is the premiere dynamic learning community for technology. With campuses located in booming technology sectors throughout the country, Galvanize provides a community for each the following:
- Education - part-time and full-time training in web development, data science, and data engineering
- Workspace - whether you’re a freelancer, startup, or established business, we provide beautiful spaces with a community dedicated to support your company’s growth
- Networking - events in the tech industry happen constantly in our campuses, ranging from popular Meetups to multi-day international conferences
To learn more about Galvanize, visit galvanize.com.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Adrienne Oujezdsky, Barbary Brunner, Jenn Gooding, Maren Miller, Jennifer Evans, Shauna Martin
- WeWork Domain , 11801 Domain Blvd , Austin
- 06:30 PM