903 Robie Street 4th Floor Unilever Lounge
- Start Date: Wed Oct 09, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 10:00 PM
Growth Strategist & Lead Trainer, Customer Camp
Investment Attraction, Innovation, Halifax Partnership
Director, Saint Mary's University Entrepreneurship Centre
William (Bill) Adams
(Retired) Co-Founder and VP, Sampling Technologies Inc.
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Conclusion and Networking
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources in Location Forthcoming. Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide and download pitch templates.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times