2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Sep 22, 2021
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:30 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Founder & CEO, All Turtles
Head of Global Operations, Founder Institute
About the Keynote Speaker: Phil Libin
Phil Libin is a co-founder and the CEO of mmhmm (a fast-growing video tools company with over $140M in funding), and All Turtles (an Artificial Intelligence startup studio). He is also the co-founder and former CEO of the global productivity tool Evernote, which created an epic transformation in workflow and has redefined the way individuals and teams work today. A sought-after leader on innovation, Libin provides audiences with an engaging look at what it takes to reinvent productivity at global scale. His investment focus is generally on using technology to enhance humanity, productivity, and business globally.
Who Should Attend?
- Alumni, mentors, and friends of the Founder Institute
- Anyone interested in launching a technology company in Dallas - Texas
- Anyone interested in learning about the innovative pre-seed companies coming out of the Dallas - Texas program
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times