11F, No. 2, Sec. 3, Civic Blvd. Zhongcheng District
- Start Date: Thu Jun 08, 2017
- Starts at: 07:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Product Design Director
Working together in a sprint, you can shortcut the endless-debate cycle and compress months of time into a single week. Instead of waiting to launch a minimal product to understand if an idea is any good, you’ll get clear data from a realistic prototype. The sprint gives you a superpower: You can fast-forward into the future to see your finished product and customer reactions, before making any expensive commitments.
In this talk you will learn:
- Basic process of Sprint
- Being a sprint master: How to prep and run sprint
- Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the topics?
- What is it like to be a successful founder?
- What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey?
- How do you know if you have a good idea?
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- And more ...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events .
[ Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- Sergey Sundukovskiy
- BDO , 3570 Carmel Mountain Rd. , San Diego
- 06:00 PM
- David Friend
- Alley (Powered by Verizon) , 10 Ware Street , Cambridge
- 06:00 PM