- Start Date: Tue Sep 17, 2013
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 10:00 PM
Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
Related EventsMore events
November 20, 2017Register
- Nils Erik Jansson, Hampus Lofgren
- Hive workspace , Östra larmgatan 16 , Göteborg
- 06:30 PM