Forum EPU - 5F - Meeting Room 2
- Start Date: Thu May 18, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
2017-05-18 18:30:00 -0700 2017-05-18 21:00:00 -0700 UTC How to Start a Startup in Vienna Austria has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At "How to Start Up in Vienna", we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in this city. "Forum EPU - 5F - Meeting Room 2,Operngasse 17-21, , Vienna" Founder Institute
Chief Operating Officer
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
September 26, 2017Register
- Martin Bartmann
- Erste Bank Campus , Am Belvedere 1 , Vienna
- 06:30 PM