McCarter & English
265 Franklin St
265 Franklin St
- Start Date: Thu Sep 21, 2017
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
2017-09-21 18:00:00 -0700 2017-09-21 21:00:00 -0700 UTC Founder Legal 101: Structuring Your Company From Startup to Exit If you are interested in understanding how to set-up a company the right way, then join us for Startup Legal. Learn from a top local attorney the key things that you need to know to start your company. What is the most appropriate type of company to start? How do you deal with cofounders, initial team members and employees? What agreements should you have in place when you start, and what pitfalls should you avoid? "McCarter & English,265 Franklin St, , Boston" Founder Institute
Partner, Co-Chair -- Venture Capital and Emerging Companies Group
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a Founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team memebers and employees
- What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
September 26, 2017Register
- David Friend
- Alley (Powered by Verizon) , 10 Ware Street , Cambridge
- 06:00 PM