Baerum International Hub
- Start Date: Tue Mar 13, 2018
- Starts at: 05:30 PM
- Ends at: 10:00 PM
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Introductions
This event is free to attend. Join us for a great lunch break activity! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
December 12, 2018Register
- Arthur Furlan, Fernando Zago, Estefano Flenik, Carine Elpídio
- The Brain Asa Sul, The Brain Asa Sul 66, 503 Bloco B, Brasilia
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times