It will take place at http://fi.co/contents/hotseat for instructions on how to submit your pitch, see this page.
- Start Date: Thu Apr 10, 2014
- Starts at: 12:03 PM
- Ends at: 09:03 AM
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-09
About the Host: Jason Calacanis
Jason Calacanis is the Founder & CEO of Inside.com, a leading curated news reader. In addition, Jason is the Founder of the Launch Festival, the leading conference to celebrate startups, products, and services, and the host of This Week in Startups. Jason also is an avid angel investor, with early-stage investments in massively successful companies like Uber, Evernote, Tumblr, Thumbtack, and more. You can follow Jason on Twitter @jason, or check out his blog at Calacanis.com.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Online info session, register at http://bit.ly/FIvirtualinfosession , ,
- 05:30 PM