- Start Date: Wed Aug 07, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Bas Van Essen
Local Leader, Founder Institute Amsterdam
Who should Attend?
- Any technical resource that dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entrepreneur someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting a company
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- What are the legal and financial concepts you need to understand
- and more ...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Amsterdam, see our list of Startup Resources in Amsterdam.
[ Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]