315 Hudson St, Second Floor
- Start Date: Tue Jul 18, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Co-Founder, Founder Institute
Note: Due to very limited capacity for this event, we will be charging a nominal fee ($5) in order to ensure a low "no-show" rate. Please RSVP here.
About the Host: Jonathan Greechan
Jonathan Greechan is the Co-Founder and Head of Marketing at the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator with over 2000 graduate companies across 120+ cities and 6 continents. Jonathan is also the Executive Producer of the Founder Showcase, a leading Silicon Valley startup conference; and a Partner of TheFunded.com, the first website for startup founders to rate and review venture capitalists. Prior, Jonathan was a Product Manager at RealNetworks (RNWK), a company he joined after its acquisition of Game Trust; an online gaming startup that raised $20M+ in venture capital where he built and led marketing and content. In his career, Jonathan has advised hundreds of technology startups on marketing, PR, and growth.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone in the early stages of building a new product
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- The steps needed to get your product off the ground
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Keynote Talk
- Idea Workshop
- Question & Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Sunil Sharma
- Dentons, 5th Floor , 77 King St W, 5th floor , Toronto
- 06:30 PM
- Tim Jodoin
- 3 BREWERS / 3 BRASSEURS - upstairs , 240 SPARKS STREET , OTTAWA
- 06:30 PM