11th floor, 155 Clarence Street
- Start Date: Wed May 15, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Senior Advisor, Client Engagement - Startup Team, Jobs for NSW (Govt)
Co-Founder, Crave (Entrepreneur in Residence, Remarkable)
CEO & Founder, Skoutli
Founder & Managing Director, The Independent Innovator
Chief Financial Officer, Tramada Systems
Partner, Right Click Capital
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socialising
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Mahmoud Barham, Hussien Naser Aldien
- Paltel Group Innovation Hub, Jawwal Building, Al-Balou', Al-Bireh, Ramallah
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times