- Start Date: Wed Apr 17, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:30 PM
CIO, Galeria Kaufhof
Board of Directors, Syngenio AG
Co-Founder / CTO, Meilon GmbH / former Co-Founder chefkoch.de
Managing Director, RTL
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Daniel Szuc, David Brabbins, Jude O'kelly
- YoofHex, 15/F, East Exchange Tower (PCCW), 38-40 Leighton Road, Hong Kong Island
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Silvio Frank Pupo, Robert Robert Himelfarb, Andres Hurtado, Thomas "Tigre" Wenrich, Roxette Miranda, James Irvine
- The LAB, 400 NW 26th St, Miami
- 06:30 PM