- Start Date: Wed Oct 10, 2018
- Starts at: 11:00 AM
- Ends at: 12:00 PM
This is a live, online event. To RSVP visit http://bit.ly/webinarblockchain.
This live event will be hosted by Adeo Ressi (Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute), and feature special guest Anthony Di Iorio.
Anthony Di Iorio is a serial entrepreneur, venture capitalist, community organizer, and thought leader in the field of digital currencies, blockchain and decentralized technologies. In 2014, he co-founded the smart contract project Ethereum, which is now the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency valued at $30 billion. Anthony’s entire blockchain and cryptocurrencies investments have earned him a place on the Forbes list of the Richest In Cryptocurrency. Anthony is also the founder and CEO of Decentral (http://decentral.ca), a Toronto-based innovation hub and software development company focused on decentralized technologies, and Jaxx (https://jaxx.io), a digital asset wallet that empowers millions of people to control their digital lives. These two organizations recently partnered with the Founder Institute to launch the "Blockchain Founder Syndicate" (https://fi.co/join/blockchain), an initiative to help budding entrepreneurs launch 20 promising companies that leverage blockchain by 2019.
On this webinar we will discuss:
- What's true about blockchain, and what is hype
- The different types of businesses and societal problems blockchain can help address
- How entrepreneurs can leverage blockchain in all types of businesses, and how to get started
- The future of blockchain, and where the evolution of the technology is headed
Even if you can't make the live webinar, everyone who registers for the event will receive an audio & video recording approximately 72 hours after the event
Related EventsMore events
- Chad Cunningham, Shani Duncan Falconer, Jason Clarke, Zachary Harding, Monique Powell
- The Hub Coworking JA, 34 Lady Musgrave Road, Kingston
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times