Startup Legal 101 Employment Law with Tina Riedesel (KPMG Law)
|Date:||2017-04-20, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||KPMG, Klingelhöferstraße 18, Berlin|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of german employment law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- Pitfalls in employment contracts
- Working time regulations
- Minimum wages
- And the current hot topic, employment lease and subcontracting
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.