It's time to rethink what's possible.
As the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Santa Cruz Founder Institute helps aspiring entrepreneurs, solo entrepreneurs, and small teams get their initial traction and funding.
In short, we push you to go FARTHER and FASTER, and help you:
- Focus on what's important, using a structured growth process that defines your next steps and has been proven to reduce the time and cost to build a startup.
- Make smart decisions, through constant feedback on your progress and strategy from top local and international entrepreneurs and investors.
- Raise funding, through a proven methodology, vast network of funding partners, and years of post-program support.
- Build a global business, by leveraging the world's largest network of startup mentors, founders, and investors (based in Silicon Valley, with chapters spanning 200+ cities across six continents).
Since 2009, we have helped over 5,000 portfolio companies raise over $975M in funding, solve big problems, build products people love, recruit amazing teams, and more.
Let us help you build a business that matters.
Apply to the Program
The Final Admissions Deadline for the Santa Cruz Virtual 2021 program is Sep 19, 2021. But, if you apply by the Early Admissions Deadline on Aug 8, 2021:
- You will be invited to take the Entrepreneur DNA Assessment for free ($10 USD value)
- You will be eligible for the Early Course Fee (the early price of $999 USD increases to $1199 USD after the Early Deadline)
After completing the application below, you will be invited to take our Entrepreneur DNA Assessment, which is our main criteria for evaluating applicants.
Program Update: This accelerator will be run online with local and international mentors, with the potential for some optional in-person networking. Learn more on our Virtual Program FAQ page.
Let's get started
When there are fundamental shifts in the world, smart people get busy building the future. The Founder Institute is here to support you every step of the way.
Tell us a little about you...