Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,000 new technology companies across 150 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 20,000 new jobs.
Over the past week, Zirtual was featured in The Huffington Post, Kindara was featured in The Wall Street Journal; Realty Mogul was featured in Investors Beat, and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduate in the news.
- Zirtual featured in The Huffington Post: Customer Loyalty With a SXSW Interactive Twist (The Huffington Post): Zirtual, a Bay Area Graduate, provides dedicated, virtual executive assistants to busy professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Kindara featured in The Wall Street Journal: How Consumers Can Use Big Data (The Wall Street Journal): Kindara, a New York Graduate, helps women manage their reproductive health and get pregnant.
- Realty Mogul featured on Investors Beat: Realty Mogul: Our first year in business (Investors Beat): Realty Mogul, a Los Angeles Graduate, connects accredited investors looking to invest money in real estate with private real estate companies to raise money for acquisitions, flips, or buy-and-hold investments.
- Retailigence featured on Broadway World: Retailigence, Simplikate Ink Partnership to Bring Local In-store Product Inventory Availability and More to Airport Malls, Traditional and Non-traditional Shopping Venues (Broadway World): Retailigence, a Bay Area Graduate, localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Vibease featured on CURVED: Vibease: Smartphone-gesteuerter Vibrator im CURVED-Test (CURVED): Vibease, a Singapore Graduate, is the world's first wearable smart vibrator.
- 2houses launches crowdfunding campaign: 2houses, a Brussels Graduate, is a web platform that allows divorced parents to communicate about their children.