Join us this Autumn and launch a company in Sydney with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Sydney Spring 2016 Semester close this Sunday (2016-08-28).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Sydney, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 8.5 years of operation, over 2,000 graduate companies across 150 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The graduating class of this past Sydney semester was covered by Rose Powell on Startup Smart in an article titled, "Why only a third of accelerator participants made it through the Sydney Founder Institute".
The Sydney chapter is led by Benjamin Chong, a partner at the investment firm Right Click Capital. Chong has a track record of investing and building successful companies, including Jetabroad, one of Australia's leading online travel companies.
In addition, participants in Sydney will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeline Chu: Mentor & Advisor
- Alan Jones: Chief Growth Hacker, BlueChilli
- Alli Baker: CEO, Workible
- Anne Moore: CEO, Plando
- Anselm Waterfield: Partner, AGT Group
- Ben Pecotich: Managing Director / Principal Designer & Consultant, Dynamic4
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Brian Menzies: VP, Commercial Development, Vast Solar
- Christian Magel: Founder & CMO, amaysim Australia
- Debra Taylor: Commercial Director, IDats
- Emily Yue: Co-founder, Expert360
- Garry Visontay: General Partner, Sydney Seed Fund
- James Chin Moody: CEO, Sendle
- James Taylor: VP APAC, Yieldify
- Katryna Dow: CEO, Meeco
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Leon Spencer: Senior Journalist, ARN
- Mandeep Sodhi: CEO, HashChing
- Matt Taylor: CMO, HelloFresh
- Mike Nicholls: Director, Intellectual Ventures
- Neil Roodyn: Director, nsquared solutions
- Paul Wenck: Managing Director, BCSG Australia
- Pete Cooper: Founder, The Start Society
- Rachel White: CFO, Verde Group
- Rayn Ong: Director, Ong Heng Investments
- Roby Sharon Zipser: CFO, hipages Group
- Ryan Cross: CEO, Cross Functional
- Shaun Thambyah
- Simon Lee: CEO, PromisePay
- Steve Fanale: CEO, DriveYello