The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Entrepreneur Training and Startup Launch Program, is proud to announce the graduation of New York's Summer 2016 semester.
I am excited to announce that Monday of this week, eight new companies have graduated from Founder Institute New York.
Companies from the 13th batch of Founder Institute New York are listed below and span across industries such as fin-tech, diamond trading, fashion, e-sports, artificial intelligence, social, real estate tech, and more.
As always we are extremely grateful to the time and energy given to the new companies by our generous FI NY mentors. Congratulations to the new founders and companies of Founder Institute New York! This is just the beginning of the journey and I look forward to working with you all going forward.
Founder Institute New York 13
- Access Square - Improving investor access to the management of public companies.
- BucketCheck - Create and accomplish your bucket list with your friends.
- Diamond Hedge - The first price comparison with over $5 Billion dollars of diamonds to choose from.
- GameBase - Developing localized mobile e-sports games.
- Klothe - Connecting consumers with new and independent fashion brands.
- LocaHolic - Artificial intelligence to make sharing great restaurants easy.
- Minque - Connecting curious minds with educated answers.
- ViaHome - Platform connecting investors with sponsors of affordable housing developments.