Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,000 new technology companies across 150 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 20,000 new jobs.
Over the past week, Ebloo was featured on Tportal, Zipmark was highlighted in Forbes, Easy Beauty went BETA, and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduates in the news:
- Ebloo featured on Tportal: Ebloo će osigurati da ne ostanete bez napajanja mobitela (tportal): Ebloo, a Graduate of the Rijeka Founder Institute, is a GPS-based community of people who help smartphone users recharge on the go.
- Zipmark highlighted in Forbes: Overnight Business Payements By Email And Zipmark's Website (Forbes):Zipmark, a New York Graduate, is an innovative digital check payment platform.
- Visiobike featured on TechCrunch: The iPhone-Controlled Visiobike Will Take You For A Ride (TechCrunch): Visiobike, a Zagreb Graduate, is a producer of smart electric bicycles for daily commuters with deep smartphone integration.
- Gagan Biyani featured on Newsweek: How Greylock Partners Finds the Next Facebook (Newsweek): Gagan Biyani, a Bay Area Grad, is the Co-Founder of Udemy, a leading online learning platform.
- Nexercise featured on BroadwayWorld: Nexercise Acquires Fitness App Sworkit for Customized Workouts: (BroadwayWorld): Nexercise, a Washington, D.C. Graduate, is a mobile platform that uses friendly competition and real rewards to motivate busy people to lose weight and stay fit.
- Easy Beauty featured on Built In Chicago: Easy Beauty goes BETA with its Professional Beauty Marketplace and Salon Management System. (Built In Chicago): Easy Beauty, a Chicago Graduate, gives beauty professionals the technology to efficiently manage product and tool ordering.