The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Chicago Summer 2017 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2017-03-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Chicago chapter will be led by Jason Jacobsohn, the Managing Director of Reliable Venture Partners and an advisor to over 100 emerging businesses on investment and strategy.
In addition, participants in Chicago will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Aaron Dallek: CEO & Co-Founder, Opternative
- Adam Siegel: Founder, Cultivate Labs
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Alex Batdorf: Co-Founder & CMO, ZipFit Denim
- Alex Campbell: Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Vibes
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Ashish Rangnekar: CEO & Co-founder, BenchPrep
- Bart Carlson: CEO, Napersoft
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris Sorensen: Chris Sorensen, Lake Forest Venture Management
- Christopher Rentner: Founder & CEO, Akouba
- Daniel McCormick: Founder, Kapow
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- David Douglas: Founder & CEO, Yolobe Inc.
- Desiree Vargas Wrigley: Founder, GiveForward
- Emerson Spartz: CEO, Dose
- Eric Broughton: Entrepreneur in Residence, Fraser McCombs Capital
- Erik Severinghaus: VP, Rise Interactive
- Ethan Austin: Founder, GiveForward
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales, Nventify
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- Irv Shapiro: CEO/CTO and Head Coach, DialogTech
- Jason Weingarten: Co-Founder and CEO, Yello
- Jeff Judge: Founder, Measured Good
- Jeff Weber: Co-Founder & President, SnagPad
- Jeff Hyman: CEO, Startup Therapist
- Jeff Hoffman: Partner, ColorJar
- Jeff Lyons: Operating Director, City Capital Advisors, LLC
- Jessica Zweig: Co-Founder | President, CheekyChicago.com | SimplyBe Agency
- Joe Dwyer: Partner, Digital Intent / Founder Equity
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- Joe Born: CEO, Aiwa Corp.
- Joe Abraham: Founder, BOSI Global
- John Ernst: President, Launch Wisconsin
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kelly Fitzsimmons: Co-Founder, HarQen & the Hypervoice Consortium
- Kevin Taylor: Startup Hackerpreneur and Investor
- Lane Campbell: CTO, Vue Ventures
- Lauren Katzberg: Co-Founder & CEO, Stylisted
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Lumia Marketing
- Malcolm Lotzof: CEO, INXPO
- Mark Achler: Managing Director, Math Venture Partners
- Mark Lawrence: Co-Founder & CEO, SpotHero
- Mark Pickett: Sr. Director, Customer Analytics, Data Science and MarTech, Staples
- Matt Mandell: Principal, Mandell Enterprises
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Michael Evans: Co-Founder, GrubHub
- Mona Abdel Halim: Strategic Partnerships, Manager, Orbitz Worldwide
- Neil Kane: Founder & President, Illinois Partners Executive Services
- Patricia Riskind: CEO, Blue Horse Ventures
- Peter Tapling: Chief Revenue Officer, Early Warning Services
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Reva Minkoff: Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
- Rishi Shah: CEO, Outcome Health
- Ronald Franczyk: CTO & Founder, Red Foundry
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Founder and CEO, Startup Foundry
- Ryan Jeffery: Entrepreneur & Investor
- Shradha Agarwal: Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Outcome Health
- Stephen Meade: Founder & CEO, MagMo
- Steven Jones: VP of Strategic Development, SpringCM
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- William Furlong: Founder & CEO, SquareStack
- And many more to be announced.
In only 8.5 years of operation, over 2,000 graduate companies across 150 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.