The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Silicon Valley grad, Zirtual, featured on the Wall Street Journal: busy professionals are turning to virtual assistants to save time (WSJ); Zirtual pairs busy professionals with virtual assistants.
- Seattle Grad, PetHub, expands pet-finding service to Europe (GeekWire); PetHub is a startup dedicated to helping pet owners located lost pets. Their unique pet ID tags help pets get home safer and faster.
- Silicon Valley grads raise $1mm seed round for their latest venture, Wedding Party (TechCrunch); Wedding Party is an app that allows wedding goers to share photos of the big day to a communal Facebook photo album.
- Denver graduate, iGivefirst, aims to increase online donations with give button (Built in Denver); iGivefirst allows news readers to donate to natural disasters and important causes with the click of a button.
- CBS News New York reports on the growing popularity of Zirtual Assistants (CBS); Zirtual pairs busy professionals with virtual assistants.