Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Wedding Party Raises a $1mm Seed Round and Zirtual Steals the Spotlight on CBS News and the WSJ
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Silicon Valley grad, Zirtual, featured on the Wall Street Journal: busy professionals are turning to virtual assistants to save time (WSJ); Zirtual pairs busy professionals with virtual assistants.
- Seattle Grad, PetHub, expands pet-finding service to Europe (GeekWire); PetHub is a startup dedicated to helping pet owners located lost pets. Their unique pet ID tags help pets get home safer and faster.
- Silicon Valley grads raise $1mm seed round for their latest venture, Wedding Party (TechCrunch); Wedding Party is an app that allows wedding goers to share photos of the big day to a communal Facebook photo album.
- Denver graduate, iGivefirst, aims to increase online donations with give button (Built in Denver); iGivefirst allows news readers to donate to natural disasters and important causes with the click of a button.
- CBS News New York reports on the growing popularity of Zirtual Assistants (CBS); Zirtual pairs busy professionals with virtual assistants.