Join us this Spring and launch a company with the Sydney Founder Institute!
Due to a large surge in applications in Sydney, the Final Application Deadline has been extended until 11:59pm this Sunday, September 8th. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Sydney, then click here to apply today.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job.
In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 companies across 45 cities and six continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in Australia.
The Sydney chapter will be led by Benjamin Chong (Partner at the Sydney Seed Fund) and Tom Frazier (CTO of HotHouse Interactive).
Expected Mentors for the program include;
- Adam Benson, Director, Recognition PR
- Adam Long, Strategist, Step Change Marketing
- Adeo Ressi, CEO, TheFunded.com
- Alec Lynch, Managing Director, DesignCrowd
- Andrew Rogers, Managing Director, Anchor
- Andrew Campbell, Co-founder, goCatch
- Ari Klinger, Partner, Right Click Capital
- Ashton Bishop, Head of Strategy, Step Change Marketing
- Bart Jellema, Founder, ZeroMail
- Benjamin Chong, Partner, Right Click Capital
- Bjorn Behrendt, Managing Director and Co-Founder, StyleTread
- Chaz Dheer, Lead Corporate Counsel, Marque
- Christian Magel, Founder & CMO, amaysim Australia
- Conrad Yiu, Principal, Arden Point
- Daniel Ringrose, Intrapreneurial Change Consultant, Future Results
- David Jones, Founder, StreetHawk
- Dean McEvoy, Investor / Startup Mentor
- Garry Visontay, General Partner, Sydney Seed Fund
- Jeffrey Cooper, General Manager, Step Change Marketing
- Justus Hammer, Non-Executive Director, Tempurer
- Matt Allen, Director, DevLogic
- Nathan Mattock, Partner, Marque Lawyers
- Nic Lowe, Co-Founder, GoGet
- Phil Morle, Director, Pollenizer
- Roby Sharon Zipser, CFO, hipages Group
- Sebastien Eckersley Maslin, Director, BlueChilli
- Soren Harner, Vice President Engineering, BigCommerce
- Tim Fung, CEO, AirTasker
- Tom Frazier, CTO, HotHouse Interactive
- and many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.