Join us this Spring and launch a company with the New York Founder Institute!
This Sunday, February 24th is the Early Application Deadline for the Spring 2013 New York Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in New York, then click here to apply today.
Those who apply by this Sunday's Early Application Deadline get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free (it is typically $50), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 companies across 40 cities and five continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in New York.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in New York, are local leaders Gabe Zichermann, Editor of Gamification.CO and Bryan Janeczko, Founder of Wicked Start.
Helping our founders in New York with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alexandra Wilson, Founder and Chief Merchandising Officer, Gilt Groupe
- Andrew Lee, Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Andrew Beinbrink, CEO, SportsForce
- Charlie Kim, Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Cindy Gallop, Founder, IfWeRanTheWorld
- David Teten, Partner, ff Venture Capital
- David Beatty, Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Divya Gugnani, CEO, Send the Trend/Behind the Burner
- Lorenzo Thione, Co-Founder, Artify It, StartOut
- Pavel Asanov, Founder - CEO, PlayFitness.com
- Rob Principe, Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Shahab Kaviani, Co-Founder, Chief Entrepreneurs Office, CoFoundersLab
- And many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.