Join us this Spring and launch a company with the Silicon Valley Founder Institute!
This Sunday, February 24th is the Early Application Deadline for the Spring 2013 Silicon Valley Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Silicon Valley, then click here to apply today.
Those who apply by this Sunday's Early Application Deadline get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free (it is typically $50), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 companies across 40 cities and five continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in Silicon Valley.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Information Session with Adeo Ressi: February 19th (6:30pm)
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: February 27th (6:30pm)
- Founder Night Out: March 12th (6:30pm)
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Silicon Valley, is Misha Chellam, co-founder of Scanadu and former director of the Brussels Founder Institute.
Helping our founders in Silicon Valley with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, CEO, TheFunded.com
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud, CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alexander Garcia Tobar, Principal, AGT Group, Inc
- Avery Lyford, Managing Director, Propell Solutions
- Bob Rosin, Head of Business Development, Skype, Inc
- Chris Hogg, Founder & CEO, 100Plus
- Dan Arkind, Founder & CEO, JobScore
- David Weekly, CEO, Oha.na
- Rajesh Setty, Entrepreneur, Author & Speaker, RajeshSetty.com
- Wayne Willis, Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Will Bunker, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of One-and-Only (became Match.com)
- And many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.