Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Grad News Roundup: February 13th, 2013
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Silicon Valley Grad Logrado Awarded $100k Education Grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (TechCrunch); Logrado is a social-mobile platform aimed at preparing students for college.
- Chicago Grad, Chris Motley, Founder of BetterWeekdays was featured on the Chicago Sun Times (Chicago Sun Times); BetterWeekdays.com is a platform that focuses on matching professionals with companies based on cultural fit.
- 10th Founder Showcase Champion Itembase named Startup of the Week (Venture Village); Itembase is a platform that helps shoppers stay organized by tracking purchases and receipts.
- 12th FounderShowcase Finalist and Seattle grad, Writer.ly described as the “Elance for Publishing” (GeekWire); Writer.ly assists authors by providing a marketplace where they can find jobs and get published faster.
- Vietnam Grad, Appota Wins Most Potential Tech Startup Award at Ho Chi Minh City Conference (e27); Appota is a platform that serves mobile developers, content providers, advertisers and smartphone users in Vietnam.