As every semester comes to an end, we are excited to welcome hundreds of new founders to the FI family. In the past couple of weeks we have graduated founders from Silicon Valley, Seattle, New York, Washington DC, Croatia, Paris, Los Angeles, and San Diego; all of whom have launched meaningful and enduring technology companies. Mentor, Ziv Gillat (EyeFi) was lucky enough to catch this week’s Silicon Valley graduation - Click here to check out the photos he has graciously shared with the FI community!
Congratulations to all of our graduates. Your remarkable hard work and dedication is something to be proud of and we wish you the best of luck as you continue your entrepreneurial journey post- FI. We hope you continue to stay involved in the Founder Institute community and utilize your peers and resources as you build your companies.
This latest wave of Autumn graduates brings the number of Founder Institute companies over 750 - a feat we are incredibly proud of. This, however, is only the beginning. We will continue to expand in hopes of fostering hundreds, even thousands more companies, with the goal of improving the lives of billions of people worldwide.
2016-02-10, 07:00 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-02-12, 08:30 AM
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp
2016-02-17, 07:00 PM
- Founder Night Out
2016-02-24, 07:00 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-03-02, 07:00 PM
- Here’s How to Find Your First - and Most Important - Customers on Social Media
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Focus on Reaching Attainable Goals First
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Tokyo Founder Institute
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Tokyo Wanted: Founder Institute Early Applications Due Sunday