Today we are excited to announce the launch of our newest location - Lima, Peru!
The Lima chapter is just around the corner, as the 4-month program is slated to start on February 18th. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Lima, click here to apply. Final applications are due Sunday, Feburary 10th.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Founder Institute Information Session: Monday, January 28th, 6:30pm
- Founder Night Out: Thursday, January 31st, 6:30pm
The Lima chapter will be lead by Jorge Jaime, Founder and CEO of Overwave, and Arturo Calle Flores, CEO of Alterlatina. Both are recognized organizers of entrepreneurial activities in the local environment, including Startup Weekend Lima.
Expected mentors of the Lima program include;
- Adeo Ressi, CEO, TheFunded.com
- Cesar Zevallos, CEO & Founder, Asix S.A.
- Diana Castañeda, Co-Fundadora Entrepreneurial Action Peru
- Glen Hellman, Cheif Entrepreneuriator, Driven Forward, LLC
- Juan Carlos Güímac, Director, Editora Central SAC
- Ludmila Volodina, MBA, MsC, System Engineer, Universidad de Lima
- Rolando Cruzado, President & Founder, PDMA Peru
- Vanesa Kolodziej, Managing Parter, Nazca Ventures and Founder, Fundadoras.org
- Ziv Gillat, Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi
- and many more to be announced.