Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
The Founder Institute Continues European Expansion with Chapter in Warsaw, Poland
Today we are excited to announce the launch of our 12th European location - Warsaw, Poland!
The Warsaw chapter is just around the corner, as the 4-month program is slated to start on February 18th. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.
If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Poland, click here to apply. If you apply by the Early Application Deadline on Sunday, January 20th, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free (typically $50), and have the best chance of acceptance.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: Monday, January 14th, 6:30pm
There are many reasons why the Founder Institute is setting up shop in Warsaw. First, Poland is one of the fastest growing European Union’s economies and the only one in Europe to have avoided the recent recession. Poland is also well-known for its high quality programmers and IT talents, and the local startup ecosystem is vibrant. Finally, according to the Startup Genome Project the capital of Poland is amongst five best European startup ecosystems, and ranked 25th in the world.
The Warsaw chapter will be lead by Agnieszka Oleszczuk – Widawska (co-founder of Evenea), Anita Kijanka ( Founder of Com Creation) and Paweł Widawski (Coordinator of the New Technology Law Center at Warsaw University).
Expected mentors of the Warsaw program include;
- Adam Hościło, Co-founder, Twisted Logic
- Arkadiusz Hajduk, CEO, Huge Thing
- Edi Pyrek, Consultant
- Ela Madej, Co-Founder , Applicake, Base CRM, R&U
- Filip Miłoszewski, Co-founder, Board Member, Listonic
- Jakub Domeracki, CEO, Idea Box S.A.
- Jan Zając, CEO, Sotrender
- Maciej Maciejowski, CEO, MoonSpace
- Marcin Chwalik, Co-founder, Ceneo.p
- Michał Sadowski, CEO, Brand24
- Michał Jaskólski, VP, R&D Director, Grupa Nokaut S.A.
- Paweł Fornalski, CEO, IAI S.A.
- and many more to be announced