Forget the bad dates and sappy cards; instead, make this Valentines Day one to remember. Treat yourself to a day in San Francisco at the Women 2.0 2013 Conference on Thursday, February 14th. At the event you’ll hear speakers share best practices, growth strategies and future trends in technology and business, and to top it all off, you can enjoy an elegant lunch with Silicon Valley’s top investors.
Readers of the FI blog get 15% off all ticket types using the code Community_15. Click here to register today.
This is a full-day event for entrepreneurs (current & aspiring), engineers, designers & investors focused on exploring up-and-coming trends in innovation. Network with 800+ men and women working in technology, from early-stage startup to corporate. In addition to an exciting pitch competition, guests will hear speakers (listed below) cover the topic of “The Next Billion”.
- Ann Miura-Ko (Partner, FLOODGATE Fund)
- Christine Herron (Director, Intel Capital)
- Fran Maier (Founding Team, Match.com; Founder & Chair of the Board, TRUSTe)
- Freada Kapor Klein (Partner, Kapor Capital; Founder, Level Playing Field Institute)
- Kara Swisher (Founder & Co-Executive Editor, AllThingsD)
- Michelle Zatlyn (Co-Founder & Head of User Experience, CloudFlare)
- Monisha Perkash (Co-Founder & CEO, LUMO BodyTech)
- Paula Long (Co-Founder, EqualLogic – acquired by Dell; CEO, DataGravity)
- Scott Kupor (Managing Director, Andreessen Horowitz)
- Sukhinder Singh Cassidy (Founder & Chairman, JOYUS)
- Vivek Wadhwa (VP Research, Singularity University)
- More speakers listed on the Women 2.0 site!
Full agenda, speakers & tickets here:
http://www.women2.com/pitch-sf-conference-2013/ code: Community_15