Sydney Founder Institute directors, Benjamin Chong and Tom Frazier, were recently featured in the Entrepreneur segment of Brr News CommSec to talk about the Institute and the opportunities it offers to potential founders in Australia and abroad. In the video, Benjamin and Tom explain how the Founder Institute operates and outline a few key practices for new founders.
They say, the idea is to globalize the ethos of Silicon Valley and “to take someone and make them Batman - you've got a person whose got a lot of passion about something, but they may not have the right tools”.
Tom, whose experience lies in big enterprise, turned to entrepreneurship in search of a more meaningful work experience. Benjamin’s background is primarily as an entrepreneur, starting, buying and selling businesses. Together these two startup leaders run the Sydney chapter of the Founder Institute, helping to create meaningful and enduring technology companies down under.
To learn more about the Sydney Founder Institute, click here to watch the full segment on Brr News.
2016-02-10, 07:00 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-02-12, 08:30 AM
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp
2016-02-17, 07:00 PM
- Founder Night Out
2016-02-24, 07:00 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-03-02, 07:00 PM
- Here’s How to Find Your First - and Most Important - Customers on Social Media
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Focus on Reaching Attainable Goals First
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Tokyo Founder Institute
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Tokyo Wanted: Founder Institute Early Applications Due Sunday