The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Brussels for the Autumn of 2014.
The testing phase ends 2014-11-18, so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Brussels, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 92 cities and 50 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,563 companies, which have created over 15,000+ new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In order to complete the testing phase in Brussels, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events this week;
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Brussels are Local Leaders Bryan Cassady (Founder of Fast Bridge Consulting), and Peter Dubois (Founder of Paycento).
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Bert Van Wassenhove: Founder, THINK with people
- Bruno Lowagie: Founder / CEO, iText Group
- Bryan Cassady: Founder/Director
- Carl Danneels: CEO, Plethon
- Christophe Philemotte: Founder, PullReview
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, SmartCheckups
- Diederik Stols: Partner, Boekx Advocaten
- Filip Tack: Co-Founder / Chief Executive Officer, Nomadesk
- Gill Ruidant: Founder & CEO, 2Houses
- Guillaume Desclée: Founder & COO , Mymicroinvest
- Jens Van Hecke: Partner, AMBOS NBGO
- Koen Stevens: Founder, CEO, Bubobox
- Leo Exter: Founder / Partner, Westartup / Health start up
- Loïc Bar: Managing Partner, Opinum
- Maarten Van Laere: Founder, CEO, ServersCheck
- Niko Nelissen: CEO, TapCrowd
- Omar Mohout: Growth Engineer, Sirris
- Patrice Roulive: COO & Co-Founder, Telemis
- Philippe Szombat: Sales trainer & Coach, BrightBiz
- Pieter Mees: CEO, Zentrick.com
- Pieter Dubois: CEO, Amerant
- Robin Wauters: Editor , The Next Web
- Steven Van Belleghem: Inspirator, B-Conversational
- Steven Noels: CTO & Co-Founder, NGData
- Thomas Vande Casteele: Founder, comparatio.be & bagazoo.com
- Thomas Bonte: Co-founder & CEO, Musescore
- Wim Dewaele: CEO, iMinds
- And many more to be announced.
(Afghani Village on the Hill photo by Shutterstock)