Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,563 new technology companies across 92 cities, 50 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Over the past week, Breezy was featured on Digital Journal, Realty Mogul was featured on GlobeSt.com, 2RedBeans was featured on China Daily; and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduates in the news:
- Breezy featured on Digital Journal: Breezy Joins the MaaS360 WorkPlace Partner Program (Digital Journal): Breezy, a Bay Area Graduate, makes companies more mobile-friendly by giving users secure access to any company printer from any mobile device.
- Realty Mogul featured on GlobeSt.com: JOSS Taps Realty Mogul for Georgetown Plaza (GlobeSt.com): Realty Mogul, a Los Angeles Graduate, connects accredited investors looking to invest money in real estate with private real estate companies.
- 2RedBeans featured on China Daily: Online dating for Chinese Americans: yea or nay? (China Daily): 2RedBeans, a Bay Area Graduate, is an online dating community for Chinese singles in the U.S. and abroad.
- Zirtual featured on Digital Journal: Zirtual Announces 300 New Job Openings in its Growing Online Virtual Assistant Service (Digital Journal): Zirtual, a Silicon Valley Graduate, provides dedicated, virtual executive assistants to busy professionals and entrepreneurs.
- ReadyPulse featured on Virtual Strategy: AlwaysOn Announced ReadyPulse as a Global 250 Top Private Company Winner (Virtual Strategy): ReadyPulse, a Seattle Graduate, provides solutions to help online brands and retailers collect and display their best customers' most relevant content.