Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,002 new technology companies across 135 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Over the past week, Realty Mogul was featured on Crowdfund Insider, Zirtual was featured on Broadway World, PetHub was featured on Market Watch, and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduates in the news:
- Realty Mogul featured on Crowdfund Insider: Realty Mogul Announces Hard Rock Hotel Offer Has Sold Out (Crowdfund Insider): Realty Mogul, a Los Angeles Graduate, connects accredited investors looking to invest money in real estate with private real estate companies.
- Zirtual featured on Broadway World: Zirtual Names New Vice President of Strategy and Business Development to Executive Team (Broadway World): Zirtual, a Silicon Valley Graduate, provides dedicated, virtual executive assistants to busy professionals and entrepreneurs.
- PetHub featured on Market Watch: So Long Bat Signal, Hello Dog Signal: Evolutionary wireless dog ID tag announced to protect Rovers (Market Watch): Pethub, a Seattle Grad, delivers free pet recovery services.
- Whale Path featured on Digital Journal: Whale Path Study Finds Over 1 Million Industrial Robots Installed Worldwide (Digital Journal): Whale Path, a Silicon Valley Gradudate, is a business research platform for professionals.
- Zipmark featured on Market Watch: Red Pocket Mobile Selects Zipmark Digital Checks for Purchases by Wireless Dealers and Customers Nationwide (Market Watch): Zipmark, a New York Graduate, is an innovative digital check payment platform.