Join us this Summer and launch a company in San Juan with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Puerto Rico Summer 2014 Semester are due very soon (2014-07-27).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in San Juan, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in San Juan are Marcos Polanco (Innovation Management Executive, and Founder of Decisive Growth), Ramphis Castro (CEO & Co-founder of TainoApp), and Sofia Stolberg (Co-founder at Piloto 151, and Managing Partner at Think Circle).
In addition, participants in San Juan will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Angel L Perez: Vice President, Rock Solid Technologies Puerto Rico
- Antonio Tangarife: Co-Founder, Puerto Rico Ventures
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris J Snook: Chris J Snook - Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (Denver FI), Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Giovanni Collazo: Co-founder, Blimp LLC
- Glen Hellman: Glen Hellman - Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC (Baltimore FI) , Driven Forward, LLC
- Jorge Torres
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: Luke Todesco - CEO, Gustazos Canada (Puerto Rico FI), Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, Grasslark
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Marcos Polanco: CEO, Clearshore
- Rachid Molinary: Vice President - Digital Strategy, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Ricardo Burgos: Cultural Conector, Espacio Conector
- Ryan Bettencourt: Ryan Bettencourt - Co-Founder, Cursive Labs (Kuala Lumpur FI) , Cursive Labs
- Sofia Stolberg: CEO, Piloto 151