The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Chicago Summer 2016 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2016-06-05) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Chicago chapter will be led by Jason Jacobsohn, the Managing Director of Reliable Venture Partners and an advisor to over 100 emerging businesses on investment and strategy.
In addition, participants in Chicago will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Aaron Dallek: CEO & Co-Founder, Opternative
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Alex Batdorf: Co-Founder & CMO, ZipFit Denim
- Andrew Kucheriavy: CEO, Intechnic
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Dan Parsons: CEO, DRYV
- Daniel McCormick: Founder, Kapow
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- David Douglas: Founder & CEO, Yolobe Inc.
- Emerson Spartz: CEO, Dose
- Eric Broughton: Entrepreneur in Residence, Fraser McCombs Capital
- Erik Severinghaus: VP, Rise Interactive
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- Jason Weingarten: Co-Founder and CEO, Yello
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kevin Taylor: Startup Hackerpreneur and Investor
- Lane Campbell: CTO, Vue Ventures
- Lina Pakrosnyte: CEO, Urban Leash, Inc.
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Lumia Marketing
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Patricia Riskind: Chief Client Experience Officer, Press Ganey Associates
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Reva Minkoff: Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
- Ronald Franczyk: CTO & Founder, Red Foundry
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Founder and CEO, Startup Foundry
- Ryan Jeffery: Co-Founder & Partner, Roniin
- Steven Jones: VP of Strategic Development, SpringCM
- Vishal Shah: CEO, LearnCore
- William Furlong: President, WKJF Digital
- Zhu Song Mei: Founder & CEO, BigMarker.com
- And many more to be announced.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.