The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Chicago Summer 2017 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2017-03-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Chicago chapter will be led by Jason Jacobsohn, the Managing Director of Reliable Venture Partners and an advisor to over 100 emerging businesses on investment and strategy.
In addition, participants in Chicago will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Siegel: Founder, Cultivate Labs
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Alex Batdorf: Co-Founder & CMO, ZipFit Denim
- Bart Carlson: CEO, Napersoft
- Chris Sorensen: Chris Sorensen, Lake Forest Venture Management
- Christopher Rentner: Founder & CEO, Akouba
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kevin Taylor: Startup Hackerpreneur and Investor
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Patricia Riskind: CEO, Blue Horse Ventures
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Reva Minkoff: Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
- William Furlong: President, WKJF Digital
- And many more to be announced.
In only 8.5 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 150 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.