In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Puerto Rico Summer 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Angel L Perez: Vice President, Rock Solid Technologies Puerto Rico
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris Stahl: President, G4i
- Chris J Snook: Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Eduardo Emanuelli: Angel Investor, (Investment Network)
- Fernando Lloveras: Executive Director, Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico
- Francisco Uriarte: Principal, ESP Group
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- Giovanni Collazo: Co-founder, Blimp LLC
- Glen Hellman: Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC
- Jorge Nazario: CEO, CEGsoft
- Jorge Torres
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Luke Todesco: CEO, Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, Grasslark
- Marcos Polanco: Kauffman Fellow, Expansive Ventures
- Maryse Liburdi: Founder/CEO, Pokeware
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Ricardo Burgos: Cultural Conector, Espacio Conector
- Ryan Bettencourt: Founder & CEO, Blurtopia
- Scott Rafer: CEO, Lumatic
- Steve Armbruster: Executive Director, V2A Capital
- Thomas Farb: Cofounder, EVP of Corporate Development & CFO, Atherio, Inc. (IT Services in US, UK & India)
- Urayoan Camacho: CEO, GSL-DNE-Bioesign
- And many more to be announced.