In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
The Founder Institute is about practical, actionable training and feedback - not theory. To achieve this, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Puerto Rico 2016 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below:
- Adam Begueli: CTO, Dynamite Labs, Inc.
- Aman Advani: CEO and Co-Founder, Ministry of Supply
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- Dave Watkins: Founder, CEO, FeedYak, Inc
- Emilio Fuentes: Senior Director, Citrix
- Eugenio Torres: Capital Member, Ferraiuoli LLC
- Giancarlo Gonzalez: CEO, MAX Web Group
- James Gonzalez: Principal, Verum Corporate Development
- Jason Shuman: Venture Capitalist, Corigin Ventures
- Jeffrey Dachis: CEO, One Drop
- Jonathan Gonzalez: CEO, Kytelabs
- Jorge Torres: Managing Director, VenSeed
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Kenneth Kay: Founder and Chairman, San Juan Tech Meetup
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: Luke Todesco - CEO, Gustazos Canada (Puerto Rico FI), Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, TiX.By
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Michael Jimenez: President, Asserts
- Sebastian Vidal: Executive Director, Parallel18
- Tom Steinke: Retired
- Toni Gemayel: Founder, Banyan
- Wallace González, Independent Financial Services Professional
- Wesley Cullen: CEO, Spotery
And many more to be announced.