The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Kabul 2015 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-07-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Kabul, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Kabul are Roia Shefayee, a legal adviser to tech entrepreneurs and tech startups; Ian Hoffbeck, a solar energy entrepreneur, and Omar Ansari, a senior entrepreneur and researcher in ICT.
In addition, participants in Kabul will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- A. Erhat Nalbant: Cofounder, Founder Institute Istanbul, Sabanci University SUCool Accelerator
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahmad Fahim Didar: Founder and CEO, Aghaez Business Consulting
- Ali Karabey: Managing Director, 212ltd Venture Capital Fund
- Asiyah Sharifi: Partner, Afghanistan Legal Services
- Chris Mehrabi: Venture Partner, Blue Tiger Ventures
- Eileen Guo: Founder, Impassion Afghanistan
- Emal Dusst: Director, Strategy & Business Development, Saint-Gobain
- Evanna Hu: CEO and Co-Founder, g.Maarifa
- Farhad Timuri: Managing Director, Infrontier LTD
- Farshid Ghyasi: Founder & CEO, Netlinks
- Haroon Mokhtarzada: Founder & CEO, Webs.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jes Kaliebe Petersen: Jes Kaliebe Petersen - Co-Founder, Paywast (Kabul FI), Paywast
- Karim Khoja: Karim Khoja - CEO, Roshan (Kabul FI), Roshan
- Mohammad Gul Khulmi: CEO, WASEL Telecom
- Naveen Lakkur: Naveen Lakkur - Founder & CEO, HomeConnectOnline.com (Bangalore FI) , HomeConnectOnline.com
- Omar Mansoor Ansari: President , TechNation
- Roia Shefayee: Roia Shefayee - Principal & Founder, Wellspring Advisers, P.C. (Kabul FI) , Wellspring Advisers, P.C.
- Sajad Ghanizada: Sajad Ghanizada - Growth Engineer, EventStir (Kabul FI)
- Sanzar Kakar: Sanzar Kakar - Chairman, Afghanistan Holding Group (Kabul FI) , Afghanistan Holding Group
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, OffiNeeds.com
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Yousef Mehrabi: Investment Manager, InFrontier
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.