The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Kabul Summer 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-07-20) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Kabul, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Kabul are Roia Shefayee, a legal adviser to tech entrepreneurs and tech startups; Ian Hoffbeck, a solar energy entrepreneur, and Omar Ansari, a senior entrepreneur and researcher in ICT.
In addition, participants in Kabul will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ali Karabey: Managing Director, 212ltd Venture Capital Fund
- Ali Erhat Nalbant: Cofounder, WeDecide
- Alicia Roisman Ismach: Co-Founder & EVP BD, SeerGate
- Asiyah Sharifi: Partner, Afghanistan Legal Services
- Emal Dusst: Director, Strategy & Business Development, Saint-Gobain
- Evanna Hu: CEO and Co-Founder, g.Maarifa
- Farhad Timuri: Managing Director, Infrontier LTD
- Haroon Mokhtarzada: Founder & CEO, Webs.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jes Kaliebe Petersen: Co-Founder, Paywast
- Mike Dawson: CEO, Ustad Mobile
- Mohammad Gul Khulmi: CEO, WASEL Telecom
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
- Omar Mansoor Ansari: President , TechNation
- Roia Shefayee: Principal & Founder, Wellspring Advisers, P.C.
- Sajad Ghanizada: Growth Engineer, Quote Roller
- Sanzar Kakar: Chairman, Afghanistan Holding Group
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, Logostore Private Limited
- Stephen Smith: Head M-Commerce, Roshan
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.