Join us this Summer and launch a company in Singapore with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Singapore Summer 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-08-16).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Singapore Chapter will will be led by local leaders Alvin Yap and Jeffrey Paine. Alvin is the CEO of TheMobileGamer, an award-winning and venture funded startup based in Singapore, and Jefferey is the founding partner of Golden Gate Ventures, an early stage technology incubator based in Singapore.
In addition, participants in Singapore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alvin Yap: CEO, TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Amin Nordin: Stealth Founder
- Benjamin Joffe: Founder & CEO, Plus Eight Star
- Cameron Priest: CEO, Tradegecko
- Casper Peh: Head of Operations, Wildfire Asia
- Daniel Leong: Co-founder, LawCanvas
- Daniel Walker: Founder & CEO, Dragon Law
- Dema Tio: CEO, Vibease
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, Rialto
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edvarcl Heng: Senior Manager, Social Media
- Eli Schwartz: Director of Marketing, APAC, SurveyMonkey
- Gina Chiang: Global Accounts Lead, Google, Inc.
- Hideki Fujita: Founder, SEGNEL Ventures Pte. Ltd.
- Hooi Yen Chin: Founder, Polaris Law Corporation
- Jason How: Consultant, J Social
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joel Fu: Strategy Director, sgCarMart
- Jon Sugihara: Chief Product Officer, RedMart
- Joseph Ziegler: EIR, muru-d singapore
- Juanita Sabapathy: Founder, Kolibri Solutions Pte Ltd
- Ken Ong: Senior Vice President, Salesforce.com
- Kong Soon Chak: Managing Partner, Stream Global
- Kris Childress: CEO, NanoThree
- Larry Chua: CEO, TripCribs
- Malcolm Ong: Co-founder, Skillshare
- Maria Kuvshinova: Co-founder & CMO, ClubVivre
- Meng Weng Wong: Director, JFDI.Asia
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Padmini Pandya: Corporate Strategy Asia Pacific , SapientNitro
- Paul Meyers: CEO, Appetite Labs
- Rishi Gupta: CEO, Minematic
- Sam Witteveen: Founder, Family Play
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Wei Zhu: Software Engineer, DFJ